Top Things to Do in the Summer
Marana, Arizona is a beautiful place where the weather is moderate to toasty most of the year, making it easy to find outdoor activities where you can bond with your friends and family members while unwinding and soaking in a little sun. If you’re looking for a few things to do around town, grab your sunscreen, put on some UV-protective shades, and let’s get going!
When the Grandkids are Visiting
Got the grandkids in town? Marana may be a wonderful place to spend your retirement, but there’s also plenty to do if you’re a kiddo who wants to spend some quality time with grammy and gramps. If your grandchildren are planning a visit to the Dove Mountain area, put these spots on your list:
- Splash Pad at Marana Heritage River Park. Marana’s Splash Pad made a big – well, splash – when it came to town, and it’s now it’s a favorite attraction for youngsters around town. The Splash Pad is a fun and interactive outdoor play place.
- Breakers Water Park. What would summer in Arizona be without an awesome water park?! Breakers is a place filled with thrilling water coasters and relaxing wave pools. You can enjoy some gentle tides while you’re more adventurous family members entertain more exciting attractions.
Fun for the Grown-Ups
Marana provides plenty of fun for adults, too. Whether you’re seeking “me time”, bonding time with your significant other, or catch-up time with your friends and family, Marana’s happy to oblige.
- Sanctuary Cove. A peaceful place to enjoy the serenity of the desert, Sanctuary Cove is an ideal retreat for Marana residents. You can get to it via a short, scenic hike along some of the area’s most beloved trails.
- The Pool & Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain. True to the outstanding service the brand is known to provide, you’ll find everything you need to enjoy yourself at The Ritz-Carlton pool and spa. With a full menu of relaxing modalities and a pool that can’t wait to welcome you to its waters, it may even become one of your favorite places to pass the time.
- Museums Around Town. Need to get out of the heat? Consider heading to some of the great museums located around town.
Here are a few popular picks:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, featuring a botanical garden, zoo, art gallery, natural history museum, and aquarium.
- Biosphere 2, where you can experience a $200 million replica of the world, including a tropical rainforest, coastal fog desert, and ocean.
- Arizona History Museum, which is filled with artifacts, exhibits, and stories that tell the tale of this great state.
At The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Dove Mountain, we do everything we can to create a friendly, welcoming community where people of all ages enjoy spending their time. If you’re considering settle down after retirement in a luxury village where people are the main priority, you’ll want to be sure to add Marana, Arizona to your list! Check out some of the activities our neighbors enjoy on a daily basis, even when their grandkids are in town!
About Our Dove Mountain Community
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Dove Mountain is a community of luxury custom homes where every detail has been carefully considered, from thoughtful site planning to magnificent home designs that enhance the beautiful desert views and foster a lifestyle that fuses the indoors and outdoors.
The custom homesites give owners the opportunity to design the luxury home of their dreams. However, if you prefer to move in more quickly, there are customizable floor plans, which can be finished to meet your specific wants and needs.
At The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Dove Mountain, you select from eight custom floor plans, but these suggestions may only be a starting point. Collectively, your wishes combined with the expertise of the competent and creative design staff, allow your residence to emerge asa distinctive home, reflecting your family and its lifestyle. Luxury homes in The Residences range from just under 1,700 to nearly 5,500 square-feet and are available in two neighborhoods.
Finding out whether or not it is just right for you begins with a call: 877-451-7205.