Is Scottsdale Real Estate Worth the Money?
Scottsdale Luxury Homes vs. Tucson Luxury Real Estate
Many people dream of owning a prestigious piece of Scottsdale real estate. However, you may be wasting your money by purchasing a Scottsdale luxury home.
Scottsdale is an overpopulated and inflated market, meaning that you’ll often pay much more money than a home is actually worth just because it’s in a Scottsdale zip code. Comparatively, if you purchase a luxury home or estate lot in a beautiful gated community that is not in the Scottsdale area, you’ll usually get a larger home with better amenities for less money.
Take a look at this comparison of Whisper Rock Estates in Scottsdale and The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain in Marana, Arizona.
|Whisper Rock Estates||The Residences|
|Previously Owned Homes|
|# Homesites Available||16||31|
|Lowest Home Price||$1,395,000||High $600s|
|Size of Homesites||1-3 acres||1/2 – 7 acres|
|# Miles of Hiking Trails||3||25+|
|Tennis, Gym, Fitness|
WHISPER ROCK ESTATES
Whisper Rock Estates has previously owned custom homes currently on the market for re-sale starting at $1,395,000. The community also has 16 custom homesites available for sale. They range in size from approximately 1-3 acres and in price from $245,000 – $1.5 million. Additionally, homeowners have access to certain amenities and services as well, which is typical of many luxury residential communities.
Whisper Rock Amenities and Services::
- Multi-purpose building for staff offices, with lobby, kitchen and library for residences to hold meetings.
- Neighborhood park and fitness center with gym, fitness classes, tennis courts, a half-court basketball court, turf area, treatment room for massages, shower-locker room facilities, catering kitchen, lap sized heated pool and spa, BBQ pavilion, and an outdoor living room.
- 3 miles of trails that interconnect with a larger City of Scottsdale trails network for public biking, hiking, and equestrian use.
- Management Staff to take care of residents’ service and HOA needs.
- 24 hour manned gate staff and access system control center.
THE RESIDENCES AT THE RITZ-CARLTON, DOVE MOUNTAIN
The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain does not have any previously owned custom homes currently on the market for sale. The home you design in this community will be entirely unique to you and your lifestyle. The community also has more than 30 custom homesites available for sale. They range in size from one-half acre to seven acres. Finally, upon becoming a homeowner in this prestigious community, residents gain access to high-quality amenities and services of the renowned Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Resort.
The Residences Amenities and Services:
- 27 unique holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf
- First 25 buyers will receive a Golf Membership included with their purchase, 10% discount on their homesite and other great benefits as new owners of Tucson luxury custom homes.
- Access to The Ritz-Carlton Hotel & Spa with three dining venues, two ballrooms, catering and planning staff, resort pools with private cabanas, fitness classes and beauty services at the spa
- Tennis courts, sand volleyball, bocce ball, Kids activities, and cultural programs
- Over 25 miles of improved trails, for quiet evening walks or an ambitious all-day hiking exploration. Also for equestrian use.
- Ritz-Carlton concierge services including lawn maintenance, laundry services, valet services, and more.
As you can see from the comparison above, homes for sale in Scottsdale, AZ come with an inflated price-tag and fewer amenities than some higher-quality homes in other areas like Marana and Tucson, Arizona. For more information on The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain, visit http://theresidencesdovemountain.com.