Scottsdale Real Estate
Marana Real Estate
Scottsdale is world-famous for its luxury real estate and many people strive to own a home in this southwest desert city. A quick internet search for ‘homes for sale in Scottsdale az’ reveals the caliber of homes one can expect within the prestigious neighborhoods that make up Scottsdale, Arizona. But for those who truly want to settle down in a luxury home surrounded by tranquil desert landscapes, there are other towns and areas worth researching before making your final decision.
Just southeast of Scottsdale and north of Tucson lies a charming upscale town of Marana. Marana has luxury neighborhoods nestled into the foothills of the Tortolita Mountains. One such neighborhood is Dove Mountain, a master-planned community which includes the luxurious gated residential community known as The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton.
Communities such as The Residences have many striking similarities to Scottsdale luxury real estate, but with added perks. Take a look at a comparison between The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain and Privada, a luxury gated community located in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak in North Scottsdale, Arizona.
|Golf Club Membership|
|Close to Dining/Shopping|
|Resort & Spa Access|
|Homesite Sizes||1/2 to 3 Acres||1/2 to 7 Acres|
|House Size||3,133 – 3,825 sq ft||1,668 – 5,460 sq ft|
|Prices From||$1,299,000||High $600s|
|Elevation||1,200 – 1,600 ft||2,700 – 4,000 ft|
The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
- For those who prefer to build a luxury custom home
- Estate-sized custom homesites offered in two neighborhoods; Rockpoint Ridge and Seven Saguaros
- Rockpoint Ridge offers expansive homesites from 2-7 acres
- Seven Saguaros offers custom golf homesites from one-half acre to one acre, overlooking the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Ownerships brings access to The Ritz-Carlton hotel and spa, concierge service, Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf, The Golf Club at Dove Mountain, and more.
- Many homesites still available
Luxury Customizable Residences:
- 8 floor plans to choose from
- Range from 1,668 to 5,460 square feet
- Prices beginning in the high $600s
- Luxury Desert lifestyle
- Hiking and Biking trails
- Tennis and Golf
- More rainfall and wildlife than Scottsdale
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Spa amenities
- Restaurants and shopping
- Short drive to Tucson
- Situated on 850 acres of Dove Mountain in the foothills of the Tortolita Mountains
- Offers privacy, lush desert living and scenic serenity
- Tucson offers a vast number of amenities, including museums, the prestigious University of Arizona, and the arts, yet retains a small town feel.
- Zagat has rated Tucson as the number one city in the United States for resorts and spas.
- More than 350 days of sunshine every year.
- With elevations of 2,700 to 4,000 feet, Tucson summers remain cooler than most desert cities like Scottsdale.
- Average 12 inches of rain per year
- Only one homesite still available, approx. one-half acre
- Ownership does not bring any additional perks like exclusive country club membership or spa access
Luxury Customizable Residences:
- 3 floor plans to choose from
- Range from 3,133 to 3,825 square feet
- Prices from $1,299,000
- Many hiking and biking trails at Pinnacle Peak park
- Rock climbing and horse trails
- Restaurants and Boutiques
- Located adjacent to the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
- Approximately 45 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Elevations of 1,200 to 1,600 feet
- Average 9.5 inches of rain per year
As you can see from the above comparison, it may behove you to consider other areas beyond Scottsdale when searching for your next dream home. For more information visit http://theresidencesdovemountain.com.