Marana, AZ 2017 City Data
Locals know Marana, Arizona is an incredible place to live. That’s why they’re here! There are plenty of things to do, places to go, and reasons to love this beautiful desert city.
Here’s a look at some of the top reasons you’ll love Marana:
- Incredible Weather
- Above-Average Household Income
- Highly Desirable Home Values
- Growing Industries
Marana rarely sees even a single snowflake. Instead, this desert mountain region boasts of a dry climate that gets plenty of heat and sunshine. Marana is a super sunny place, coming in with an average of 282 days of sunshine each year, according to BestPlaces.net. Residents can wear shorts almost all year around, as temperatures are often in the range of moderate to hot. It doesn’t rain in Marana very often, either, which means outdoor activities are seldom squelched because of rain delays or thunderstorms that much of the rest of the country must deal with.
Marana’s weather welcomes outdoor activities throughout the year, such as:
- Grilling out
- Enjoying happy hours on area patios
- Shopping at outdoor malls
Above-Average Household Income
Marana boasts of above-average income levels. BestPlaces.net reports the median household income at $74,817. The number of households with an annual income of $75,000 or more is substantially higher in Marana than the greater Tucson region. Marana’s income levels also exceed Arizona’s average income, as well as that of the entire United States.
Highly Desirable Home Values
Where there is money and wealth, there are also luxury homes. Marana’s sprawling space has made it a favorite location for people who are seeking grand homes with lots of privacy. As of 2015, the median housing price for detached houses was $253,922, according to City-Data.com. While there are a fair number of apartments, condos, and smaller single-family homes in the area, Marana has a notable number of stunning, four- to seven-bedroom homes, and while those homes’ prices do exceed the overall average in the area, luxury homes are still far more affordable in Marana than comparable houses many other parts of the country.
The influx of homes and residents in Marana over the past decade has brought jobs with it, too. Because Marana has become known as a cutting-edge area, there are some industries that simply flourish in this Tucson town. Here’s a look at some of the region’s most notably influential industries:
- Public Schools. Marana is a family-friendly place, which has put a lot of time, effort, and innovation into its public schools. Teachers and school administrators have excellent career opportunities in Marana.
- Healthcare. Access to medical facilities and education is important to the Marana community. Dentists, doctors, pharmacists, and lab techs will find an incredible number of outstanding facilities and top-of-the-line equipment throughout town.
- Higher Education. The University of Arizona and Pima Community College are just down the street from Marana, offering residents the ability to take or teach classes, depending on their goals. Because Marana is close enough to the college action to stay dynamic and diverse, but far enough to be private and quiet, it’s a perfect respite for many of its residents.
- Renewable Energy. Sunny Arizona has become a remarkable place for solar energy and renewable resource research.
If you’re searching for a city that offers tons of amenities and attractions – and features incredible weather, too – Marana, Arizona may be just your spot. With luxurious, custom homes and views that are breathtaking from every angle, this town is calling your name! Let The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain show you what exceptional living is all about.
About Our Dove Mountain Community
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Dove Mountain is a community of luxury custom homes where every detail has been carefully considered, from thoughtful site planning to magnificent home designs that enhance the beautiful desert views and foster a lifestyle that fuses the indoors and outdoors.
The custom homesites give owners the opportunity to design the luxury home of their dreams. However, if you prefer to move in more quickly, there are customizable floor plans, which can be finished to meet your specific wants and needs.
At The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Dove Mountain, you may select from eight custom home floor plans to suit every need and lifestyle, but these suggestions may only be a starting point. Collectively, your wishes combined with the expertise of the competent and creative design staff, allow your residence to emerge as your very own distinctive home, reflecting your family and its lifestyle. Luxury custom homes in The Residences range from just under 1,700 to nearly 5,500 square-feet and are available in two neighborhoods.
Finding out whether or not it is just right for you begins with a call: 877-451-7205.