Searching for your luxury home? Think outside the box. Look beyond Scottsdale real estate
What specific elements top your wish-list for your next home? One of the most common elements homeowners want is a nice view. Beyond that, many people want a quiet neighborhood that is also semi-close to the conveniences of a bigger city.
With these two elements in mind, you may be thinking that Scottsdale real estate is the way to go. However, there are not many homes for sale in Scottsdale that can offer breathtaking views as well as peace and quiet. Those that are available are typically over-priced and located in over-crowded neighborhoods.
Still have your mind set on Scottsdale luxury homes? Take a look at this comparison between a luxury gated community in Scottsdale and one in Tucson, Arizona.
|Golf Club Membership
|Close to Dining/Shopping
|Resort & Spa Access
|Mountain Range Size
|1 to 3 Acres
|1/2 to 7 Acres
Paradise Reserve is a Scottsdale luxury real estate community located in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. It includes 14 estate homesites as well as 32 smaller homesites located in “The Village” with luxury homes to be built by Cullum Homes.
Estate Homesite Facts:
– Range in size from 1 – 3 acres
– 14 homesites available
– 46+ acres of desert mountains
– Resident pet park
– Golf courses in near vicinity
– Resorts, spas, and dining in near vicinity
– Private desert garden retreat for residents
While this all sounds nice, you can actually find better properties with larger homesites and more amenities if you look outside of Scottsdale. The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain in Marana, Arizona offers all of the same main elements as Paradise Reserve but with better perks.
The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain
Estate Homesite Facts:
– Range in size from 1/2 – 7 acres
– 31 homesites available
– 850+ acres of desert mountains
– Hiking, biking, horseback riding
– Membership to The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club
– Access to the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course
– Access to The Ritz-Carlton Resort concierge services
– Access to The Ritz-Carlton Spa services
– Many fine restaurants and shopping in near vicinity
As you can see, homeowners at The Residences gain membership to an exclusive golf club upon becoming a homeowner. Comparatively, folks who choose to purchase at Paradise Reserve do not get any exclusive club memberships upon purchase. Instead they must go out and join a golf club on their own accord.
You have many options when it comes to purchasing your next dream home, so think outside the box and look outside of Scottsdale to find what you’re looking for in a luxury home.