Dove Mountain Luxury Real Estate at The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton
The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is located 25 minutes north of downtown Tucson, Arizona within Dove Mountain. The community offers 16 exclusive custom homesites and 110 customizable residences in Phase I. Homes range from 1,668 to 5,460 square-feet with prices beginning in the high $600k’s.
At Dove Mountain, thousands of giant saguaro dominate nearly one-third of Dove Mountain’s 6,200 acres that is natural open space. More than 10 miles of Dove Mountain’s boundary are adjacent to either formal preserves or Arizona State Trust-owned mountains. And that lovely cooing sound you hear in the evening? It may be the gentle Inca Doves that give this elegant enclave its name.
To complement nature’s beauty, you’ll find that The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain seamlessly integrate into the Dove Mountain environment, carefully preserving and sustaining the local flora and fauna.
The Tortolita Mountain Park borders Dove Mountain to the northeast offering 3,000 undisturbed acres for hiking, camping and horseback riding. The 2,400-acre Tortolita Preserve frames Dove Mountain to the south presenting still more natural high Sonoran Desert wonders for generations to come.
Enjoy these benefits of living at The Residences, Dove Mountain:
- Imagine a home with sophisticated style and equipped with optional services delivered by The Ritz Carlton. From housekeeping and valet services to gourmet dining and dedicated concierge, you will enjoy five-star caliber living.
- Access to 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf. The 45,000-square-foot clubhouse complex for The Golf Club at Dove Mountain.
- Lighted tennis courts, 12-acre golf practice area, fitness facilities, and outdoor entertaining areas for large events.
- Private, lush desert living and scenic serenity.
- Over 25 miles of hiking and biking trails, for quiet evening walks or an ambitious all-day exploration.